Grays Harbor County
Request for Proposals
Tourism Creative Services – Television, Print and Electronic Marketing
Grays Harbor County is requesting proposals from qualified professionals for creative services to assist in the County Tourism Department’s marketing campaign. For the purpose of this RFP, the services will be broken up into two (2) parts, marked “A” and “B” below. Qualified professionals may submit for either the tasks detailed in section “A”, the tasks detailed in Section “B”, or both.
- The production of television commercials, trafficking coordination with selected networks/stations, and associated tasks. Desired services may also include the posting of the created commercials and video on YouTube and other social media sites.
- The production of collateral print, advertising material intended to reach relevant local, state, regional, national and international tourism markets. Desired services will also include the placement of print and electronic marketing materials in paid and unpaid media outlets within local, state, regional, national and international markets, as appropriate. Questions regarding this RFP shall be directed to Mike Bruner, Fairgrounds and Tourism Manager, at (360) 482-2651 ext. 1870, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dates of publication will be April 13, 2015.
- Detailed RFP can be downloaded from http://www.visitgraysharbor.com
- Budget (2015): $38,000 – Total professional services budget (for all tasks within Section “A” and “B”)