Join us for a scenic, fun, charity ride through beautiful Grays Harbor County. You’ll ride through forests, farmlands, over rivers and hills, and finish by the spectacular Pacific Ocean.
Our mission for this event is to provide Grays Harbor County an opportunity to get active in a safe and supportive way. This one-day cycling event is the perfect ride with a team or as a personal challenge and is open to ages 16 and up, with three separate lengths for beginners to pros. This is NOT a timed event, so we encourage you to challenge yourself to a distance that makes sense for you and demonstrates your commitment to helping build the healthiest community in the Nation, right here in Grays Harbor.
While fundraising is not required to participate in our ride, we welcome you to support our cause in all the ways you are comfortable. Money raised from fundraising efforts and registration fees directly supports Summit Pacific Medical Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit.
Three route options:
- Elma Finish, 7.5 Miles
- Montesano Finish, 17 Miles
- Westport Finish, 53 Miles
With your registration you will receive:
- Commemorative T-shirt, Finisher’s medal
- Fundraising incentives
- Multiple water stops and rider support provided along the route
- Downloadable Training Programs available through SPMC Health Coach!
- Shuttle and Bike transport back to your vehicle in McCleary
For More Details & Registration visit: https://bit.ly/396CJH4